Sunday, May 22, 2011

Random Pictures

Everybody says that Kate looks nothing like my other girls.  However, I think she looks similar (especially to Lily) but just has COMPLETELY different coloring.  Am I crazy?  Does anyone else see it, or does she look totally different to you too?  Here is a comparison pic of them all around Kate's current age.


Here are some random pics I took of the girls a couple days ago.














Here are some pics I took on my phone that my amazing & wonderful brother Charlie emailed me.  I don't have a data package & my phone is super cheap & ghetto, but charlie let me text him these & he emailed them!  Thanks for catering to my whims & being such a great big bro & uncle!  Love you!


Lily in the ER



6 comments:

Amber said...

All 3 of your girls are precious, and I do think they look alike. My mom keeps telling me she wants a granddaughter just like Lily. She asks me for one as if I have a choice, but I definitely wouldn't mind!

Dandi said...

I think they all look like sisters. Really cute photo shoot.

Heather said...

I think Lily and Kate look a LOT alike. Just like you said, they just have different coloring.

Jewel said...

Those pictures are adorable!! And you're right...Kate looks just like her sisters. Just without the dark hair. :)

matka wariatka i domowa edukacja said...

so cute girls. and they do look similar


im doing my own list please join me

http://thingstodobeforeudie.blogspot.com/

Charlie said...

Awww, thanks! I love you too! As for the resemblance debate, I'm sorry to say this, but I still have to doubt her maternity. Just where exactly where you the night Kate was born, again? And don't get give me all that "I was at the hospital" and "maternity is almost never up for debate for obvious physiological reasons" boloney. You clearly stole her from an albino and I won't rest until she's back in her real mother's pale, pale arms.