Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day Four -Relaxing!

We headed home on day five, so day four was really our last day that we took pictures, it was by far our most laid back day and was the only day that we didn't go out anywhere.
(unless you count Matt's late night run to Jack in the Box to get shakes)

 Lily pointing out the seal swimming in the water (we also saw dolphins-it was pretty sweet)
The seal


 Playing in the water with Langley, she had such a great time... until a wave took her out.  Luckily it was toward the end of the day, because she wouldn't get back in the water after that.

 Here are some embarrassing pics of me 7 months pregnant, in a wet suit, to satisfy those of you who have been asking me to post a picture of my pregnant belly...there it is.  You can't hide much in one of these bad boys, but they make swimming in the California ocean in October SOOOO much better.  So I decided to suck it up and look a little ridiculous in order to be able to enjoy the ocean. I was just glad I was able to fit in it, though now a month later, I probably wouldn't!  *although I wish Matt would've taken a picture of me the day before, when I was just in the suit, this day I had been in my bathing suit on the beach for a while then decided to just slip this on while on the beach over my other stuff*

 Who says you can't body surf, just because you are a huge pregnant lady?
 ...although I will admit it is a BIT more complicated and interesting



 Lily and Isabel hanging out on the porch, waiting for one of the showers to become available
 checking out the cool live clams

 LOOK! We were both actually there at the same time!
 This day also happened to be my nephew Braxton's birthday, so H & T took him out to lunch and then shopping for the afternoon, so we hung out with the girls.  After quiet time they all watched a movie (side note: they were watching one of our movies, but don't you LOVE redbox?  We were able to watch movies a couple of the nights with H&T that we hadn't seen before, SO nice to be able to easily pick up a flick for the night practically anywhere since they are ALL over the place)

 Isabel where she could be found a good portion of the time...snuggling Uncle Tommy
 Is anything more wonderful or peaceful than playing your guitar while sitting and staring at the ocean?  It was lovely.  Though I will admit that I only busted mine out once the whole trip, Matt took full advantage though. 
Another random side note, he also had a celebrity siting this day while out here playing, he saw Bridget Moynahan & "McG" on our boardwalk

2 comments:

Dusty said...

I love all of your pictures of this trip. It looks and sounds like you had such a wonderful time. I can't believe you did the boogie board. You are funny. You look great in that wetsuit though, really. You have the cutest family. I bet you can't wait for baby girl #3. So fun!

Sare said...

How cute is that picture of the two of you?!?!?! You are so CUTE!!!