Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ketchup!

Ok, my vacation blogging is officially done!  Yea!  I will probably give you a week or so to digest it and then jump into trying to catch up on what we have been up to the past month since we have been home!  Here is what it will include:
  • Matt's High School Reunion
  • Beauty and the Beast at Gammage
  • Pumpkin Painting
  • A new nephew being born (congrats Barry and Janeal), making the 8 weeks I have left seem SO long!
  • Halloween -Including costume making, Lily's school party/program, & a trip to Thatcher for the girls and I, filled with 2 carnivals, a birthday party, Dia de los Muertos, and LOTS of family time!

2 comments:

Jewel said...

I just love you. And your adorable baby bump. And this comment mostly goes on the vacation post, but kudos to you for body surfing while pregnant!! I'm WAY impressed!!

Sare said...

I heart you! just wanted to say that!