Monday, June 23, 2008

The Big Announcement

You probably guessed it...


It looks like we will be ringing in 2009 with a new years baby! This is the ultrasound from last week. This will put Lily and baby #2 one month shy of being 2 years apart! WOOHOO for being on the baby train :)

I have been sick as a dog and avoiding all human contact for the past few months so sorry about that! Please don't have your feelings hurt that you didn't know sooner, we pretty much told the parents and then that is it, the siblings just found out this week. Anyway, we are really happy, Lily has been the biggest blessing in our lives. Although we are hoping for an easier baby, but knowing our luck...

Ok, that is it for now, sorry to keep you in suspense, but I wanted to wait until I could scan the Ultrasound photo! This baby is also the reason that my blog has been rarely updated the past few months, I have been too sick and unable to mention it so it has fallen by the wayside, but I will be sure and update it more often!


10 comments:

Sheila and Mario said...

Congrats guys! When is the due date set for?

Katie said...

CONGRATS! I'm sorry that you had to go through your sickness by yourself. I did that with number 2 as well. We wanted to wait till Christmas to announce it and it was so hard cause I was really sick!! Has it gotten easier? Is the sickness in the morning or night?

Heather said...

YAY! That is so exciting. Congratulations!!!

Heidi Totten said...

Awesome! Did you know when we were there and had that big long conversation about when you would have number two? Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Heck yes!!! That rocks!! I'm super happy for you two.

Much love,
Tavie

Bon said...

Yeah Matt and Jenn! I love new baby cousins! Hope you're feeling better soon! At least by the reunion!

The Swinson Family said...

Hey! It's Lora :) CONGRATULATIONS!!! I knew thats what your big announcement was :) I'm so happy for you and I hope you get an easier infant this time. Cooper was really hard and he STILL doesn't sleep through the night. I get so jealous when I think of Lissy and her two sleeping through the night at 6 weeks. I pray this one is a tad bit easier. How far along are you?

Abbey said...

Congratulations Jenn! I hope the sickness goes away for good, that is no fun!

Moser Clan said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

Jewel said...

Yay for you!!! I'm so glad we get to be pregnant together--what's that about "misery loves company?" I'm sorry you're so sick...I can totally relate. But I'm so excited for you!!! :)