Friday, March 9, 2012

Need a laugh?

So, I have a couple real posts I am "planning" on posting really soon.  But right now I am busy.  And by busy, I mean that I am completely wasting time online and don't want to stop to do something productive.  But hey, you are reading my blog, so you know all about that, right!  Gotcha!!

Anyway, there is this website that I like to visit that is always good for a laugh, and since you are clearly wasting time right now too, you should check it out and scroll through a few pages.  The girl who writes it is named Jen and she is super funny, it is dedicated to showcasing horrible professional cakes, like this one:
Clearly the person who ordered this cake didn't want the one N only to be written on the cake.  There are lots of other horrible and hilarious examples.  Mis-spellings, bad artistry, questionable taste, idiotic mistakes

She also does something called "Sunday Sweets" on Sundays where she posts pics of AMAZING cake creations that are beautiful and artistic and lovely.  But mostly the site is great for a laugh.  Her commentary is what makes it so great.  So, if like me, your significant other works every weekend night and you find yourself sitting home bored out of your mind, go waste some time, flip through a few dozen pages, catch a case of the giggles, and appreciate the bones life throws you and the comedic genius that can be found in the display case at your local grocer's bakery!

No comments: