Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Enjoy the weather!

...before the triple digits kill any desire I have to be outside!
 The girls spend several hours each day outside & its great!  They have been loving the chalk they got from the Easter bunny.  In the picture above you can see where Lily drew a flower in grass with a blue cloud floating by and a flying bumble bee (which we all call an "Izzie Bee"--except Izzie, she calls it "my bee" and truly believes that it is HER bee.  She also calls all lady bugs "Lily's bee" since we call her lily bug)
 Lily is always great to spend lots of time pushing her little sister in the swing, I really don't think there is a better 4 year old big sister to be found anywhere in the world!






















 showing me her sad face...

 Here she is being her typical family performer/comedian self!






2 comments:

Heather said...

BLAH! I still can't believe I haven't yet met Izzie bee. :( I love her already. I want to hang out with your kids, dangit.

Charlie said...

I'm so glad they have such a fun back yard to play in! Much nicer than the industrial dump we grew up in. Looking back as an adult now, I can't believe no one stopped us from playing paintball with radioactive sludge. It turns out growing a 6th finger and a 3rd lung around puberty isn't part of a "normal" childhood.