Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Birthday

Ok so now that a month has gone by and I have a long list of things to blog about I will finally blog about my B-day and everything else that has happened in the past month!

My birthday was on tues april 15th. Matt had to work and I was pretty bummed out to be spending the whole day alone, so my dear sweet mom DROVE DOWN FROM THATCHER just to hang out with me on my birthday and go to Olive Garden for lunch. I love her so much and I think it speaks volumes to our relationship that she would do that. It was SO great to have her here and of course she made me a cake and drove it down here in a cooler. Not just any cake. A pirate cake. Because I love pirates. LOVE them!! :)


What can I say, the best mom EVER!

My brother came over after work, which is a 20 minute drive in the opposite direction, so like 30+ to then drive to his house. I love him too and I am glad that he came to hang out with me even though he had only been there 2 days before! We ordered pizza and hung out. It was great! Then Matt got home around 8:30 and they sung happy birthday and I blew out the candles.

A couple days later Matt and I went to his parents house and they watched Lily while we went out to dinner. I really do have great in-laws! We ate at a steakhouse, yum!, and then went to Toys-R-Us where we spur of the the moment decided to buy RockBand for our PS2. It was pretty awesome and Lily LOVES the game. She is a rockstar.



3 comments:

Heather said...

Man, that is so awesome that your mom did that! It makes me want to be that kind of mom, and grateful that I also have that kind of mom.

And Lily's a hot little drummer.

Charlie said...

Your mom is so much cooler than my mom.

Katie said...

Ok, when is the next girl party?! I am so jealous you got rock band!