Thursday, March 6, 2008

Welcome to the beginning!


Hey ya'll! Welcome to our new blog! I will admit that I am generally not a huge bloggerator, but I am going to give it a shot! I will at least try to keep you updated on all the going-ons of our little family.




And especially all of the wonders of having the most adorable of dramatic one year olds, who else? Miss Lily of course!! Here she is being silly last night before bed! Follow this link to watch the video, it gets the best at the end :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3847632725174919119

Anyway, our lives tend to pattern in either super crazy mode, or super slow/utterly boring to anyone not having to live it mode. So there may be lots of posts one week and then a break for a few weeks with nothing much, such is our life! I hope that you will add this to your favorites list and check back on my progress often, or at least look at the many cute photos I am sure to upload.


I think that this "starter" is all I can handle today but look for these posts coming soon :)


*Pics and an overview of our first trip to the zoo with Lily




*A venting over the new diet & exercise program I am doing (it's not the exercise that is the problem it's the dreaded diet, and I am sure that the need to rant about the unfufilled need to eat something yummy and totally bad for me is not far around the corner!)



*Update on how Matt feels about his new job!



Anyway, stay tuned for (hopefuly) more interesting posts to come!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for blogging!! And double yay for being able to see little Lily while I have to live far away! I look forward to reading your blog. It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. I LOVE YOU!!

Sara Dee said...

hello hello! I enjoy this more than Myspace because it is more about the family than just me, and lets admit it, the parents are probably never going to get a Myspace account:o) Glad to see things are going well for you!!!

Charlie said...

I have a cuter blog, with a cuter baby, so........

Momma J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Momma J said...

i finally got around to checking messages and saw that someone is hopping onto the "blogger express". welcome aboard! {choo choo} lol

to see our blog visit coronadoclan.blogspot.com

Bon said...

yeah jenn-now i can keep caught up on you guys!

Heather said...

I was just having a I-really-really-really-miss-Jenn-and-long-for-the-times-I'd-ditch-work-and-go-to-her-place-and-just-be moment. I love you!!!!

Heather said...

Bleh! It cut off some of my comment. Dumb google/blogspot, I'll show you and add to it!

Anyway, I was missing the times when I was able to ditch work and go to your place and just "be." Sometimes you need that. You should move to Utah. Just a thought. =)