Monday, September 14, 2009

Did you notice how cute my blog is?

"Ummm.....Yeeeeaah" (said in office space tone), if you know me, you probably know that I wouldn't take the time to make my blog cute and fancy.  Nope.  But my friend Katie emailed me this cute header and my cute "JENNERATION" sign in my side bar today after she designed them for me (along with instructions on how to install them and where to get a cuter background).  Yep BIG kudos to Katie.  Thanks Kate you really are too cute! 
Katie and I at a Costume Fine Arts Awards Banquet
Some people might have been offended by such a gesture, but not me.  I find it endearing.  In fact, it tickles me pink and warms my heart!  She belongs to a particular my wonderful group of college girls who I LOVE SO FREAKING MUCH!  And who also have countless times made me their 'makeover project'.  So many times at EA I heard "Jenny, why don't you let me do your hair and makeup before the dance".  Or "Jenny look I got you a new purse to replace that old one!" etc.  You know who you are my sweet girlies!  But honestly, I love it.  It makes me smile and I know that my friends love me.  They are all such cute girls and the fact that they think of me makes me so happy, though I know that all the cuteness will just never mean as much to me as it does to them, they love me anyway.  I love you all 'Thong House' ladies and I wish that I saw you more often!  MISS YOU!
In Logan for Regionals!  Go Hunch!
Swimming in the River Woot Woot!Nothing like ice cream on a snowy day
I THINK this is the night we went to the improve?
Snowflake trip

6 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my heck! You are so sweet! I'm glad you liked them and I love your little bloggie makeover!!!

ps: I have NEVER seen that picture of us at the creek!!! I caught impetigo and had boils all over my face but it was totally worth it!

Charlie said...

Is there anything better in life than the EAC days? I think not. Perhaps a Janet Reno dance party. That's about it.

Heather said...

Way too cute. And I'm lovin' the frequent posting.

Sare said...

Just wanted to say HI! Hope the program went well!!

Unknown said...

Awwwwww EA mems!!! That totally inspired me to go back and do some EA mems on my bloggity too!! loved the pics you posted and I am going to steal them! Your blog make over from Kate was a success and it looks super cute! :) When you are ready to change it again I will do a blog header for you too!! Love you lots! :)

Tavia said...

You are so adorable, sweetie! Thanks for the trip down memory lane. BEST TIMES EVER. Lots of love, and I hope things are wonderful for you guys!